This article provides a review of the faculty details section of the workspace. The "All Faculty" tab displays all faculty within the selected unit / department.
- Filters - There are two types of filters; faculty and system message filters.
- System Filters - You can filter by faculty information, unit and date.
- Faculty Filter
- Faculty with Outside Activities - Filters out faculty who have reported outside professional activities
- Not in Goodstanding - Filters out APM 671 faculty who have been marked as "Not in Good Standing"
- Leave to engage in Outside Activity - Filters out faculty who have been marked as out on "Leave to Engage in Outside Activities"
- Faculty Separated - Filters faculty who have been marked ask separated from the university.
- Faculty Details - To view the faculty details page, click on a faculty member's name.
The "Faculty Details" page shows the faculty's time threshold, list of activities, etc. To view the faculty details page, click on a faculty member's name.
- Time Threshold - displays the faculty's time threshold and the number of hours the faculty has reported engaging in outside professional activities.
- Activities - Shows the faculty members list of activities, forms, and reported effort.
Emails - Shows system emails that were sent to the faculty member.
System Messages - Shows system alerts that have been generated.
- Faculty Status
- Leave to engage in outside activity - Faculty member is on leave to engage in outside activities.
- Override time threshold - Faculty member's time threshold has been overridden and provided with a new time threshold.
- Faculty Status
- Include in 240-246 report - Selecting this option will include the faculty members record in the 240-246 annual report generated for the University of California, Office of the President (UCOP)
- Separated - Faculty is no longer employed with the university
- Back to Faculty List - Sends you back to the list of faculty.