This article describes the process of approving overtime threshold forms.
To review the Over Time Threshold form:
- Confirm you are in the correct fiscal year. Faculty can submit prior approval forms for different fiscal years, so you may need to toggle between fiscal years to view all forms in your queue.
- Click on the "Forms & Activities" button and the "Forms Approval Pending" tab.
The "Forms Approval Pending" tab is your queue. All prior approval forms awaiting your approval within the selected fiscal year will be displayed.
- Locate and click on the Over Time Threshold form you want to review.
- Verify the Over Time Threshold form contains all the necessary information to make a decision.
- Check the "Notes" field for additional information and attachments.
- Scroll to the bottom of the form to see available actions.
- Mark As: Approved/ Acknowledged- Select "Approved" if the form is ready to be approved and sent to the next level of review and approval, if necessary.
- Return To: Reviewer - Selecting this option will return the form to the reviewer.
- Faculty - Select this option if further information is needed by the faculty member in order for you to make a decision. When this option is selected, a "Note" field will appear. Enter a detailed reason why the form is being returned to the faculty member and what you would like that faculty member to do. If the faculty member selected the wrong activity type(s), they will need to delete the activity from their workspace and resubmit the activity with the correct activity types selected. Once the faculty member makes the corrections and resubmits the form, it will process through the approval workflow again.
- Click the "Submit Action" button.