This article reviews the Faculty & Fiscal Status Indicator. The Faculty Status and Fiscal Status indicators enable reviewers with the "Faculty Status Change" role to make various changes to a faculty member's account.
The faculty Status Indicator enables reviewers with the "Faculty Status Change" role to make the following changes:
- Not in good standing - This option is an FYI for other reviewers and does not change system functionality.
- Leave to engage in outside activity - This option may be selected when a faculty member goes on leave from the university to engage in an outside professional activity. Selecting this option does not change system functionality for the faculty member. It is simply an FYI for other reviewers. On the "All Faculty" tab you can filter by faculty who are on leave.
- Override earnings threshold - This option will override the faculty's earnings threshold. Visit the Overriding Faculty's Time / Earnings Threshold article to learn how to change the threshold.
- Override time threshold - This option enables the reviewer to change the faculty member's time threshold. Visit the Overriding Faculty's Time / Earnings Threshold article to learn how to change the threshold.
- Include in 240-246 report - When this option is selected it will include the faculty member in the 240-246 annual report that is sent to UCOP. The Application Administrator for your campus has access to this report.
- Separated - This option may be selected when a faculty member is leaving the university. There is an option to make the Annual Certification button available to the faculty member so they can complete their annual certification before departing from the university. To learn more visit the Annual Certification (Separated Faculty) article. You can also filter by faculty who have separated from the university on the "All Faculty" tab.