This article provides instructions on how to include a faculty member in the 240-246 report that is sent to annually to UCOP. Typically, this report is meant for faculty who are under the APM 240 (Deans) and APM 246 (Faculty Administrators 100% time) policy.
- Only reviewers with the 'Faculty Status Change' role can include a faculty member in the 240-246 report.
To add a faculty member to the 240-246 report:
- Select the 'Faculty' button to view the list of faculty within your assigned unit(s).
- Locate and select the faculty member's name. You may need to deselect the 'Faculty with Outside Activities' filter to view all faculty.
- On the Faculty Details page, select the 'Include in 240-246' checkbox.
- Select the 'Back to faculty list' button to return to the list of faculty members.