This article describes the process of approving overtime threshold forms.
To review the Exceed Threshold form:
- Go to the Dashboard and view the "Forms in my Queue" section. The prior approval forms that have been waiting the longest will be at the top.
- Locate and select the Exceed Threshold form you want to review.
- Review the Exceed Threshold form.
- Check the "Notes" field for additional information and attachments.
- Scroll to the bottom of the form to see available actions.
- Mark As: Approved/ Acknowledged- Select "Approved" if the form is ready to be approved and sent to the next level of review and approval, if necessary.
- Return To: Reviewer - Selecting this option will return the form to the reviewer.
- Faculty - Select this option if further information is needed by the faculty member in order for you to make a decision. When this option is selected, a "Note" field will appear. Enter a detailed reason why the form is being returned to the faculty member and what you would like that faculty member to do.
- Click the "Submit Action" button.