This article provides details on how to manage faculty email notifications in UC OATS. Faculty do not have the ability to manage their own email preferences. However, reviewers and app. admins. can manage the faculty's email preferences on their behalf.
To manage the faculty's email notifications,
- Click on the "Faculty" button.
- Make sure you are in the correct fiscal year. You can move forward and back through fiscal years by clicking the arrows.
- Select the "All Faculty" tab.
- Locate the faculty member. You may need to deselect the "Faculty with Outside Activities" filter to view all faculty. Once you locate the faculty member click on their name to view their faculty details page.
- Click on the "Manage Notifications" button.
- Complete the changes to the faculty's notifications. Click "Submit" to complete the changes.
- Select the "Back to faculty list" button at the top left of the page to return to the faculty list.