This article will show you how to add a URL Tag the AC email template that provides faculty with a direct link to their Annual certification.
- This URL tag will only work in the "Annual Certification" email templates.
- URL tags and variables have to be enabled for email templates.
- Do not add URL tags and variables to emails without permission or else they will not work.
To add the AC URL tag @ANNUAL_CERTIFICATION_URL@ to the email template:
- Click on the "App Admin" button to open the Application Administrator workspace.
- Make sure you are in the correct fiscal year. You can move forward and back through fiscal years by clicking the arrows.
- Select the "Notifications/Email" tab.
- Locate the email template you would like to modify. Look for the area of the template where you would like to add the AC URL tag and then click the "Edit" button.
- Add the AC URL tag. To add a hyperlink to a word or phrase use the following: <a href='@ANNUAL_CERTIFICATION_URL@'>Annual Certification button</a>
This will add a hyperlink to the words Annual Certification button. That hyperlink will open the faculty member's Annual Certification form. Then click "Submit" to save the template.
- Click "Submit" to save the email template. Complete this process for all Annual Certification email templates.
e.g. Email Example