This article shows you how to view annual certification reports. Faculty members are required to file certification of adherence to the APM 671 policy each fiscal year; even if they did not engage in any outside professional activities during the year. There are three Annual Certification reports available to you in OATS; "Forms not submitted", "Forms in process", and "Forms accepted".
To access the annual certification reports,
- Go to the "Fiscal Year" indicator and click the back arrow to go to the previous fiscal year.
- Click on the "AP Review" button and the "Annual Certification" tab.
- In the "Read Only" section, there are three reports available.
- Forms not submitted - this report shows a list of faculty who have not yet submitted their annual certification. You will only see faculty within units you have access to.
- Forms in process - this report shows a list of annual certification reports that have been submitted and are processing through the approval workflow.
- Forms accepted - this report shows a list of annual certification reports that have received final acceptance.this report shows a list of annual certification reports that have received final acceptance. Click on a form to view the annual certification details and a PDF version of the approved annual certification form.
- Click the "Export Current Data" button to export the report into a spreadsheet.