This article provides instructions on how to submit annual certification when you have no activities to report. When it is time to submit your annual certification report, you will receive an email notification and the annual certification button will become available in your UC OATS workspace.
- Category 3 activities are not included in the annual certification report.
- Category 3 activities do not count towards the time threshold.
- For Deans (APM 240) and Faculty Administrators 100% time (APM 246) Category 3 activities are included in the annual certification report when effort is reported for the Category 3 activity.
- Annual Certification reports have no expiration dates.
To complete annual certification,
- Click the "Annual Certification" button.
- Select the "Not Submitted" button beside the fiscal year you are certifying.
- Click on the "Certify No Activities" button.
- Read the certification statement and then enter your initials.
- Click the "Submit" button. Your annual certification report has been submitted and will process through the approval workflow.
- You can view your annual certification details, notes, and historical actions on the certification page.
- Click the "Back to your Summary Page" to return to your workspace.