< FAQ Main Page

As a Health Science faculty member (APM-671), what are my reporting requirements? 

Health Science faculty are required to report in UC OATS: 

  1. Category I and Category II activities
  2. Student involvement in any outside professional activities (Category I, II, III)
  3. Complete annual certification regardless of whether you engaged or did not engage in outside professional activities. 

To learn more about the policy, review the APM-671 Conflict of Commitment and outside activities of Health Sciences Compensation Plan Participants policy.