This article provides an overview of the 'Tip of the Day' feature in UC OATS. When you log into UC OATS, you may receive a 'Tip of the Day' message that reminds you to complete an action or provides a general update. The 'Tip of the Day' messages may also include links to related UC OATS knowledge base articles.
- If there is an unsubmitted prior approval form in your UC OATS workspace you may receive a message reminding you to submit the form.
- If you have not yet submitted your Annual Certification report, you may receive a reminder asking you to do so.
- If there is a new feature in UC OATS, you may receive a general update.
The following is an example of a tip of the day pop-up:
- Rating: You can rate the tip of the day using the thumbs up and down buttons at the bottom of the page.
- Multiple tips: When there is more than one tip available you will see the forward and back buttons.