< FAQ Main Page

How do I report outside professional activities?

Before you engage in an outside professional activity, you should add the activity to UC OATS. UC OATS will automatically determine the category type and prior approval requirements of the activity. If prior approval is required, the form(s) will populate. Review these step-by-step instructions to learn how to enter an activity into UC OATS.